the one and only Elaine Ning Luo =D
23rd June 1992
Christian - striving to live life for God!
crazy, stubborn, weird
learning to find joy in every moment
music colours my life
the looking glass
a JOYFUL living sacrifice to magnify and glorify God
read, pray, praise :)
live life to according to His will!
1. The Chronicles of Narnia 2. Wicked 3. Eat, Pray, Love
4. Desiring God
5. Future Grace
6. Sermons of Jonathan Edwards 7. The Screwtape Letters
8. Mere Christianity 9. The Great Divorce
10. The Problem of Pain 11. The Naked Gospel 12. One Foot Wrong 13. Inside Out 14. Running With Scissors 15. Amandine 16. Mockingjay 17. The Cure for Modern Life 18. Little Book of Days 19. Finnikin of the Rock 20. Nothing in My Hand I Bring 21. White Tiger . Red Phoenix 23. Blue Dragon 24. Earth to Hel 25. Hell to Heaven
26. Heaven to Wudang 27. A Step From Heaven 28. The Last Summer (of You and Me) 29. The Ten Best Days of My Life 30. The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society 31. The Thirteen Problems 32. The Murder at the Vicarage 33. Once Upon a Day
I feel your everlasting presence As intensely as you feel mine I yearn the love you gave me then When I made me thine
I feel the adrenaline rushing When you sweep me in your embrace I yearn the love you gave me then When you descended in your grace
In your protection I do not fear In your possession I do not rue In your darkness, in your light I will not leave you
What strange fire do you wield That can set my heart burning What dark secrets do you conceal That I pursue on my soul’s urging
Until I submit, until I yield On my own I seek, I find Until you desire to tell Until that moment I am blind
I feel your gentle waters flow Rivers of calming strength you show I feel your fire burning bright Flames of passion, power and might
I feel your fiercely gentle protection When you gather me in your arms I feel your ardent, tender possession As I seek shelter in you from harm
Yet gladly I am yours alone And it is that you’ve always known I am yours and you are mine And myself to you I bind
My music, my enigmatic love Of all my love you are worth My music, my lover, you I serve And you shall be my only love
poem written by my lovely pro talented prodigy junior =] 14 years old!!!!! *feels depressed because i'll never ever be able to write a poem that pro ><"*
please do tag with comments! she refuses to let me reveal her name, but she is a regular visitor to this blog, so then she can see how pro she is! (she personally thinks the poem is rubbish. what rubbish =P)
for some weird reason, the poem reminds me of the Twilight Saga, and more specifically, Bella. hmm i am becoming too twilight crazy already!! T_T
ohh and she composed this song to go with it! and it's her own playing recorded. gosh is there an end to her pro-ness? CHILD PRODIGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] she rocks xD ahh i keep wanting to type her name and then i have to backspace. sadness T_T nvm, i realised i've accidentally revealed her name anyway. hopefully she won't kill me. anyway, this is her composition =]