a child at heart
the one and only Elaine Ning Luo =D
23rd June 1992
Christian - striving to live life for God!
crazy, stubborn, weird
learning to find joy in every moment

music colours my life


the looking glass
a JOYFUL living sacrifice to magnify and glorify God
read, pray, praise :)
live life to according to His will!


inspiration


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Reading List
1. The Chronicles of Narnia
2. Wicked
3. Eat, Pray, Love
4. Desiring God
5. Future Grace
6. Sermons of Jonathan Edwards
7. The Screwtape Letters
8. Mere Christianity
9. The Great Divorce
10. The Problem of Pain
11. The Naked Gospel
12. One Foot Wrong
13. Inside Out
14. Running With Scissors
15. Amandine
16. Mockingjay
17. The Cure for Modern Life
18. Little Book of Days
19. Finnikin of the Rock
20. Nothing in My Hand I Bring
21. White Tiger
. Red Phoenix
23. Blue Dragon
24. Earth to Hel
25. Hell to Heaven
26. Heaven to Wudang
27. A Step From Heaven
28. The Last Summer (of You and Me)
29. The Ten Best Days of My Life
30. The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society
31. The Thirteen Problems
32. The Murder at the Vicarage
33. Once Upon a Day


tagboard



running in reverse
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012


blasting into space
Best Friends Forever
Leona
Natalie
Connie
Diana
Grace
Pansy

Rusians Who Blog
Jim
Cabbage
Gene
P Li
Jan
Tiff

NYCO
Sheila
Limqing
Szemin
Hanqing
Liying
Rouying
Layting

Ohana <3
OwlStarr
Kaka
Mellie
Mager
Totto
Shaun

Those Who Defy Labelling
Chiling
Yvonne
Lucy
邓老师



credits
designer   DancingSheep
resources   + +


from ange
- Sunday, August 22, 2010 -

yes i am planning to blog about RICE Rally, some time XP still on a sugar high from ytd though, so shall wait for that to dissipate and thoughts to become more coherent before i do XD

I am : elaine ning luo

I love : being loved

I fear : (irrational fear question from leaders) putting my hand in the mailbox to get letters in case there's a lizard that's hiding inside that will bite me :(

I hope : to be an individual who is totally dependent on God and who serves and glorifies Him with my whole being

I hear : somewhere over the rainbow

I regret : quite a few things actually, but I can't change anything and so life goes on

I cry : very rarely

I care : too much about how people view me

I feel : joyful yet lethargic - is that even possible? XD

I listen : to music almost constantly these days when i'm at home

I hide : the sickness inside me - RICE rally, hahahaha

I dance : only when i think no one's watching

I write : long, long, letters :D

I miss : you

I learn : from amazing teachers at ruse

I know : God, the most awesome blessing in my life

I say : that I'm not a nerd

I succeed : in unexpected things, but only by God's grace

I dream : about lovely things and I wake up with a smile on my face

I wonder : too much about "what-if"s

I want : to be more secure in Christ

I have : all I would ever need, now I just need to convince myself of that XP

My Mother knows I am : weird. really, really weird

YES OR NO

you keep a diary : not anymore

you like to cook : depends on what it is, but generally yes

you have a secret you have not shared with anyone : yes

you talk in your sleep : possibly

you set your watch a few minutes ahead : I don't have a watch! (suddenly remembers Mrs Tan from NYGH who lived without a watch, back when I couldn't imagine not ever having a watch. but now I can't fathom why on earth anyone would need a watch)

you bite your fingernails : no

you believe in love : yes

LAST

thing you bought : dinner at market city at central

song you listened to : operator

song that was stuck in your head : somewhere over the rainbow

song you've downloaded : it's been such a long time since I last downloaded a song that I can't remember, sorry XD

TV show you've watched : glee! hahahaha

DO

you wish you could live somewhere else : no, I love where I live

you think about suicide : I would say no, but sometimes I do wonder what it would be like, LOL. but no I don't ever ever intend to (and have no motivation to) commit suicide, I'm just morbid

you believe in online dating : no? lol

others find you attractive : why do I have to answer this question?

you want more piercings : no

you want tattoos : no

you drink : actually, yes, occasionally

you do drugs : no

you smoke : no

you like cleaning : depends on what i'm cleaning

you like roller coasters: not particularly, no

you write in cursive or print : if i'm trying to be neat, print. but when i'm scribbling 3000 words in 2 hours, i think you'd call that writing cursive (although really it should have a definition of its own)

you carry a donor card : no

HAVE YOU

ever cried over a boy/girl : yes

ever lied to someone : yes

ever been arrested : no

shampoo do you use : eh. have you shampoo do you use? o.O but anyway, herbal essences

NUMBER

of times I have been in love ? you could count it (or not) on one hand, if you get what I mean XP

of times I have had my heart broken ? as above

of hearts I have broken ? hopefully none

of girls/guys I have kissed ? refer to first question

of people I've slept with ? shall i pretend to be innocent and say quite a few? LOL ok yes, none.

of people I consider my enemies ? no one, really

of CDs' that I own ? a lot. i have a whole shelf of them - please don't make me count ><" I'd estimate it to be 100, lol?

of times my name has appeared in the newspaper ? none I think XD

of things in my past that I regret ? quite a few, like I've said before

height ? 170+

hair colour ? black

eyebrows ? black

eye colour ? black?

about your ears ? huh? eh, I've pierced them? XD

about your tongue ? it's... normal? LOL

HAVE YOU

broken the law ? not that I know of

run away from home ? no

ever cheated on a test ? yes, lol, in primary school XD

stayed up til 4 on the phone ? no

ever gone skinny dipping ? no

made a prank phone call ? yes, actually i did, when i was 5 apparently i dialed 000 for fun (although considering that was when my bro was born it was probably me being attention seeking *cough*)

ever tipped over a portapotty ? what's that?

used your parents' credit card before ? yes

skipped school before ? yes

fell asleep in the shower/bath ? no

been in a school play ? do school musicals count? but anyway, yes

cried in public ? yes

LOVE

boyfriend ? as in, do i have a boyfriend, or would i like a boyfriend? hahaha

girlfriend ? *ignores*

sexuality ? female...

virginity ? if you read my blog and don't know the answer to this, I don't know you XP

children ? yes I love children ^^

been hurt ? this quiz is becoming more and more random o.O have I been hurt before - yes possibly; do I love being hurt, no of course not! who would?! o.O

gone out with someone you only knew for 3 days ? no...

RANDOM

do you have a job ? kind of, depends on how you define a job

if you were a crayon, what colour would you be ? yellow ^^

what do you like to do ? bum around and do nothing XD hahahaha hmm well I really do like baking and then eating what I bake, LOL

< 12:17:00 PM >